Conditions for students and universities
The course and the exam was completely revised and reduced to two types of questions (multiple choice and multiple responses). The new cut-score to pass the exam is now at 51%, that means, that furthermore you will only need 51% correct answers for a successful certification. Under theese new circumstances our trainers reach always a proven success rate of 90%.
Conditions for participating students
- Max. 30 persons in PC-lab at your university.
- Max. 30 persons in certification exam.
- Costs for registered students depending of country of origin: Between 250.00 EUR and 500.00 EUR for the course and 120.00 EUR for exam (the regular price for non-students is 5,800 EUR e.g. at the executive education center WBZ of SAP AG in Walldorf, Germany).
- Students will receive an established and fully accepted industry certificate and the title "SAP Certified Solution Business Associate with SAP ERP 6.0", which has proven to be a door-opener for a first job after university.
Conditions for the participating university
Your university has following options to offer TERP10-courses for your students:
- OnSite-certification: The trainers will conduct the course at your university.
- Sending-certification: You will send your students to our partner-universities to get them conducted.
Within the OnSite-certification two of our trainers will held the course, also preparing you for future SAP courses. There are a few steps to offer the course at your university (we can assist you in all steps):
- Sign the SAP University Alliance contract for providing you the software at the University Competence Center (UCC). There are six UCCs available word-wide. Please refer to: http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-8429.
- Order a TERP10-certification at UCC Magdeburg.
- Offer the course to your students.
- Order the books.
- Start the course.
Download a PDF-document (2,4 MB) for compact information in one document.